Sunday, May 30, 2010

Here Comes My Summer!!!!

I'm done with school and ready for the dam a few blocks away for my house, endless sleepovers and summer fairs!!! If only it would stop raining...i usually love the rain but this is over kill!!!
So here's my anti rain dance of sort!!!! Oh i almost forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDHA!!!!

Alexander Girard PLYprint - Sun
$95 - designpublic.com


The Get Along Gang Stamp Set
17 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk


tube bulle - Page 2
nikkograff.centerblog.net


tubes accessoires - Page 22
purplefolie.centerblog.net


Pink Dolly Bird Family
90 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done school! yaya summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun... and I hope the rain stops soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. DONE WITH SCHOOL?

    Maaaan. I still have a week and a half with exams, but I will still send you a celebratory CONGRATS. (Though out of a little bit of envy!)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your anti rain dance worked and the sun shone through, have a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah it would be a party if you would answer your phone so we could do something you crazy lady!

    ReplyDelete