Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Humble Abode...













This is my humble abode or my hobbie or what you may call it; i'd even let you call it the room of a highly dangerous flamingo fanatic; yep that's right the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one!!! Anyway i decided it was best to just not take a picture of my outfit today because i'm sure i still have chili in my hair. We had a food fight last night at my friends birthday party; and well no matter how many showers i take i have a feeling its still there!!! Please share all war stories because i now understand how fun it is to throw old gooey, sticky food at friends!!!

6 comments:

  1. I freaking love the flamingoes!!! :)

    I'm digging how you are so versatile. So boho or so spiffy ;)

    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How colorful! Your room surely reflects your way of dressing up which I find cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your home... so fun and it has a lot of character. Have a great week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO CUTE. I love it! Its so bright. You must be happy all the time!

    My rooms actually a similar colour! GO GREEN.

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a cool room. It looks like such a fun room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. blue tips seam hot!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete