Wednesday, July 21, 2010

EYE SPY....

eYe SEE eYe TO eYe..Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

eYe SEE eYe TO eYe.. by riza* featuring Jessica Simpson jewelry

Alrighty so this is me college i did on polyvore a few days ago!!! It would of been better but naturally they have restrictions on how many pictures you can put in one college. really i don't know how it worked out it doesn't seem like 50 pics aye!!! you have no idea just kidding you probably do but i just finished taking out the carpet in my room and there was really pretty wood underneath thats like 100 years old so i ended up sleeping in the gym (of a 100 year old church that we live in) for almost 2 weeks and man does my bed feel good!!!

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!
    I hope your weekend is going well.





    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collage, I love the suttle blend of colours and the odd pop of colour

    ReplyDelete