Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vintage!!!

It's been a while, aye!! ya it feels kinda funky to write on my blog; but i'll write anyway. so this outfit makes me jealous of my sister asia you see the shirt i'm wearing well i admit i'm kinda in love with it and well its my sisters and she's at college. ha clothes have a funny way of mocking me!!! Because i have a feeling she gave it away!!! and that is why i like handy-downs because there clothes that are passed down and down until eventually they're vintage!!! or at a thrift store i buy it and the cycle continues!!!
and now the outfit: the shoes-vintage, the belt-moma made, the shirt-we've been over this, necklace-African, and my hair piece-well it used to be a page of voge!!!

ttfn!!!

13 comments:

  1. Take advantage of your sister's closet while she's away. Hahaha! You look great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awesome ! you look greaatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very creative look! :) i love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi darling.thanks for stopping by me! i like the fun colour combination! hope youre having a wonderful monday
    take care

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Such a fun and colourful outfit! I love everything. Beautiful shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A page of vouge, how creative, just love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look you've pulled together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The silk red skirt is simply beautiful my dear!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this outfit on you. It has a chic bohemian element which I appreciate and the colours work well together. Hope all is well;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you muchly for your sweet comment! i LOVE this outfit...! xxx

    ReplyDelete