Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas




I know I'm a little late, but Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!!! I think I've just been busy enjoying partying and not being in school. School starts back up on Monday:( ,and I just hope it keeps snowing!!! I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day. Anyway my Christmas dress is vintage I got lucky thrifting; it was actually in the kids section, but it works. The flats, and the fur coat I got for christmas. The tights are a reward to myself for getting my christmas shopping done!

3 comments:

  1. That's my kinda Christma get up. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to shop!! Looking lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rio had sooo much fun with you in Hy-town. She now wants to start her own small town blog. Thanks for showing her how it's done. You look great and I love all your posts!

    ReplyDelete