Sunday, January 31, 2010

SNOW!!!!



It snowed a ton today so we spent it making snow sculptures. So this is the one i made it's a dinosaur of some sort. I named it Nessy. As you can tell the head broke off right before the first 2. To make my dinosaur green i used a spray bottle and food coloring and it turned out pretty good if i say so myself.


So this one is the one my little sister Piper (she's in the last pic), my little brother Theo, my mom, and me made.
Oh ya my outfit is mainly vintage.

7 comments:

  1. Cute blog x
    Camilla

    RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sculptures are amazing- I love how you made it green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha :) thats so cute

    Your photos are really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty incredible sculptures. I especially like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those purple tights look so fabulous against the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great vintage outfit!

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete