Friday, February 26, 2010

School House Rock!!!


So i tried out for the school musical, "School House Rock" (you know those little shows teachers show when they have a sub, or just really LOVE them) and I actually made it I'm in the chorus, but there were only 6 main roles, so its pretty amazing right!!! I promise you would think so too, if you heard me sing!!! It's going to be way fun since a ton of my friends are in it!!!

So now to the pic this ones from a while ago when i was playing with my dog Thor!!!

4 comments:

  1. i love that your dog is named Thor! congrats on the musical.

    also, thanks for following my blog. go to this site: martinclothes.com and use "luckyyou" at the checkout to receive 40% off those clothes on my post. offer ends March 1.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the part and I really love this running photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I love this photo..beautiful.

    ReplyDelete