Friday, March 5, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser by Riza

I just saw Alice in Wonderland!!!! And why you should stay true to the classics the new one schooled the old cartoon. I t was absolutely amazing, good people great movie; and that's all i can say without wrecking it for you!!!
This is my polyvoreing Alice in Underland!!! (you'll understand later when you see the movie, i promise) It was pretty funny one row was taken up by everyone i went with, and it was packed (which is pretty rare) I especialy loved the clothes and animation extremely well done!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!! DEAL???

5 comments:

  1. thanks for your review. i thought the clothes in Alice were great as well. check out my review of the movie on my blog.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i love small alice's dress that the hatter makes for her, i would love to own that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still havent got a chance to see the movie bu i heard its actually really scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set! Look like you took a ton of time on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see it and your collage is gorgeous, It must've taken ages! And thanks so much for you sweet comment,
    it made me smile,
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete