Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dancing the weekend away!!!

This weekend i had a dance every night which was way fun!!! (except for i'm not the best dancer) "When in doubt dance it out" is what i say!!!

So for the first (school) dance i wore my Christmas dress, shinny star sandals and my 2 of my favorite necklaces. And i know this is a kind of funky picture; I'm just a little lazy so i didn't take anymore!!
Alrighty here's a face shot so you can see the top of my shirt and my disco ball earings!!

And for the next dance which tons more people were dancing:) Luckily!!! i wore my pink ruffled skirt(i wear it high waisted) with my brown sequindy top and my robin hood shoes!!!

And to top it off i went alittle "Night at the Roxberry"on you!!!(if you haven't seen this movie you need to its way funny) Forever 21 skirt, Michal Jackson shoes, and my new DI clip on earrings; yes my ears are pierst but i just like clipons!!!

8 comments:

  1. cute dresses!
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pink flirty ruffled skirt!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah love the first one, your christmas dress was a mega score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress in the top picture, and your disco ball earrings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore MJ's shoes! U looks so pretty in these outfits!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you are quite the "dancing queen"!

    ReplyDelete