Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Spiffy Couple!!!

Alrighty so this is just sad!!! This is me and my brother Zerin after church on Sunday. Everyone in my family freakishly matched; me and my sisters were all wearing leopard in one way or another and then Zerin looks just as spiffy as me and in a way we match!!! I promise we didn't plan it it's just bazzar!!
So the outfit: go jane lepard heels(great website cute cheap shoes), with a just be skirt i'm wearing as a dress, my lepard jacket and my wetseal bow belt.
So remeber how i live in an extremely small town well the other day someone asked me about my belt i told them where i got it and they had never heard of wetsealwhich was just bewildering to me!!!(if you don't know wetseal either it's okay the shocks worn offf)

7 comments:

  1. Cute blog x
    Camilla

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Thanks for your comment!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice leopard jacket! :]

    lovely blog! :]



    http://ugnek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cropped fur jacket!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard of wet seal, huh? so funny. :)

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa how chic of you guys? I love leopard print, great for any occasion! Never worn leopard print to church before, but hey you rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete